My videos on Dailymotion

NELLOANA's videos on Dailymotion

Seeing is believing, join me!

Facebook Platform

Follow me

GYPFilm

Behance Network / My Creative Professional Platform

Twitter

ManuelSeixas.Imagekind.com

My Zazzle Panel


See more personalized gifts from Zazzle.

ManuelSeixas' Store

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

My Business Page - Join me

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

    The journey!

    Thursday 6 January 2011

    ManuelSeixas: Home: Zazzle.com Store

    ManuelSeixas: Home: Zazzle.com Store: "Happy New Year! 20.11% OFF ALL ORDERS!Use Code: 2011NEWYEARS - LAST DAY!"

    ManuelSeixas' Store aim to provide the highest quality photography and the most suitable products and solutions to create the perfect gift in Art.
    Manuel finds inspiration in the dramatic affects of natural light. This is true whether the subject is landscape or portrait,
    and even where light itself has been transformed into a drawing medium. These calligraphic light-images
    express an extreme idealism and inner purity.
    The aesthetics of composition are the essential significance, colour, in particular, pays homage
    to the observed scene, whilst emphasising symbolic expression.
    His style is adventurous strong and assured, embrace the colour, vibrancy and symbolism of his artistic creation.
    He's giving an extra dimension to the viewer's experience!
    Bridget Heriz-Smith (Sculptor).
    Thanks for visiting Manuel Seixas Store.
    Your Eyes Make the Art.
    Manuel Seixas

    No comments:

    Labels