My videos on Dailymotion

NELLOANA's videos on Dailymotion

Seeing is believing, join me!

Facebook Platform

Follow me

GYPFilm

Behance Network / My Creative Professional Platform

Twitter

ManuelSeixas.Imagekind.com

My Zazzle Panel


See more personalized gifts from Zazzle.

ManuelSeixas' Store

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

My Business Page - Join me

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

    The journey!

    Friday 28 January 2011

    The Big is Better Basic American Apparel T-Shirt

    We Love You Sale - 25% OFF ALL T-SHIRTS! Use Code: LOVEKEEPSAKE. Ends Tomorrow!
    The Big is Better Basic American Apparel T-Shirt. Enjoy the feel of 100% fine jersey cotton against your skin. This unisex shirt, by American Apparel, is the softest, smoothest shirt we sell. It’s medium weight and made from combed cotton for your added comfort. Gives a flattering and stylish fit to virtually any body type. Made in the USA.

    No comments:

    Labels