My videos on Dailymotion

NELLOANA's videos on Dailymotion

Seeing is believing, join me!

Facebook Platform

Follow me

GYPFilm

Behance Network / My Creative Professional Platform

Twitter

ManuelSeixas.Imagekind.com

My Zazzle Panel


See more personalized gifts from Zazzle.

ManuelSeixas' Store

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

My Business Page - Join me

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

    The journey!

    Sunday 1 November 2009

    NORTHSEA POLLUTED POSTERS from Zazzle.com

    NORTHSEA POLLUTED POSTERS from Zazzle.com
    The North Sea is a stretch of water separating the East and North coast of Britain from the northern European mainland. Over 100,000 tonnes of oil is dumped in the North Sea by ships. Marine life that can be harmed by sea pollution. Seven EU countries bordering th North Sea and Norway have agreed an action plan to tackle marine pollution in the region.

    No comments:

    Labels

    Blog Archive