My videos on Dailymotion

NELLOANA's videos on Dailymotion

Seeing is believing, join me!

Facebook Platform

Follow me

GYPFilm

Behance Network / My Creative Professional Platform

Twitter

ManuelSeixas.Imagekind.com

My Zazzle Panel


See more personalized gifts from Zazzle.

ManuelSeixas' Store

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

My Business Page - Join me

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

    The journey!

    Thursday 5 November 2009

    ARDOUR CUSTOM SHOE from Zazzle.com

    ARDOUR CUSTOM SHOE from Zazzle.com
    I apologize in advance for posting this here since it doesn't really have anything to do with Ardour itself, but this is the best intense feeling of love I know of

    2 comments:

    Unknown said...

    You have a very nice blog. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Happy sales!

    dyanna said...

    Interesting shoe.
    Have a nice week-end.

    Labels

    Blog Archive