My videos on Dailymotion

NELLOANA's videos on Dailymotion

Seeing is believing, join me!

Facebook Platform

Follow me

GYPFilm

Behance Network / My Creative Professional Platform

Twitter

ManuelSeixas.Imagekind.com

My Zazzle Panel


See more personalized gifts from Zazzle.

ManuelSeixas' Store

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

My Business Page - Join me

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

    The journey!

    Friday 16 December 2011

    The Flashy Iphone 4 Skins from Zazzle.com

    The Flashy Iphone 4 Skins from Zazzle.com
    SOLD! The Flashy Speck® Fitted™ Hard Shell Case for iPhone 4. Show off your signature style with a sleek and customizable Speck Products® brand case for your iPhone 4. Compatible with both the Verizon and AT&T models of the iPhone 4, our universal custom iPhone 4 cases offer the perfect fit for your phone no matter your carrier. Depth: 0.52 inches. Width: 2.5 inches. Height: 4.65 inches. Weight: 2.0 oz.

    No comments:

    Labels