My videos on Dailymotion

NELLOANA's videos on Dailymotion

Seeing is believing, join me!

Facebook Platform

Follow me

GYPFilm

Behance Network / My Creative Professional Platform

Twitter

ManuelSeixas.Imagekind.com

My Zazzle Panel


See more personalized gifts from Zazzle.

ManuelSeixas' Store

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

My Business Page - Join me

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

    The journey!

    Tuesday 11 October 2011

    The Lightweight Ipad Case | Zazzle.co.uk

    The Lightweight Ipad Case | Zazzle.co.uk
    The Lightweight Speck® Fitted™Hard Shell iPad Case. Show off your signature style with an ultra-tailored Speck Products® brand case for your iPad. Combining luxury with uncompromised protection, this sleek hard plastic case is covered with an easy-to-grip fabric that is richly printed with your favourite design. The first of its kind to be offered anywhere, this lightweight and durable custom case allows optimal access to all sensors, ports, and controls on your iPad, while offering superior comfort in-hand. Depth: 0.71 inches Width: 7.7 inches Height: 9.79 inches Weight: 9.6 oz.

    No comments:

    Labels