My videos on Dailymotion

NELLOANA's videos on Dailymotion

Seeing is believing, join me!

Facebook Platform

Follow me

GYPFilm

Behance Network / My Creative Professional Platform

Twitter

ManuelSeixas.Imagekind.com

My Zazzle Panel


See more personalized gifts from Zazzle.

ManuelSeixas' Store

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

My Business Page - Join me

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

    The journey!

    Tuesday 28 September 2010

    THE FOLLOWER Avery Signature 1" Binder

    The Follower Avery Custom Signature Binders for home or office. Design unique wedding albums, recipe books and photo albums. Showcase your business with custom client binders, proposals and reports. 3-Ring binders include full-bleed, photo-quality printing on the front, back and spine, and 4 pockets. 1.4" spine.
    Full-color, photo-quality printing.
    Holds 175 pages with EZ-Turn™ Rings or 275 pages with 1 Touch™ EZD™ Rings.
    Designed for 8.5" x 11" sized paper.
    Two additional binder sizes available.

    No comments:

    Labels