My videos on Dailymotion

NELLOANA's videos on Dailymotion

Seeing is believing, join me!

Facebook Platform

Follow me

GYPFilm

Behance Network / My Creative Professional Platform

Twitter

ManuelSeixas.Imagekind.com

My Zazzle Panel


See more personalized gifts from Zazzle.

ManuelSeixas' Store

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

My Business Page - Join me

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

    The journey!

    Wednesday 28 July 2010

    THE GREATSINGLE from Zazzle.com

    THE GREATSINGLE from Zazzle.com

    "THE GREATSINGLE" Avery Signature 2" Binder 2.8" spine. Full-color, photo-quality printing.Holds 500 pages with EZ-Turn™ Rings or 540 pages with 1 Touch™ EZD™ Rings. Designed for 8.5" x 11" sized paper. Two additional binder sizes available.

    THE GREATSINGLE binder
    THE GREATSINGLE by ManuelSeixas
    Look through other custom binders at zazzle

    No comments:

    Labels

    Blog Archive