My videos on Dailymotion

NELLOANA's videos on Dailymotion

Seeing is believing, join me!

Facebook Platform

Follow me

GYPFilm

Behance Network / My Creative Professional Platform

Twitter

ManuelSeixas.Imagekind.com

My Zazzle Panel


See more personalized gifts from Zazzle.

ManuelSeixas' Store

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

My Business Page - Join me

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

    The journey!

    Thursday 3 June 2010

    The Guardian Angel

    The Guardian Angel
    A guardian angel is an angel assigned to protect and guide a particular person. You can identify who your guardian angel is, based on your birthday. I believe in angels!
    http://artid.com/members/mseixasphart/art/35337-the-guardian-angel/

    The Guardian Angel

    No comments:

    Labels

    Blog Archive