My videos on Dailymotion

NELLOANA's videos on Dailymotion

Seeing is believing, join me!

Facebook Platform

Follow me

GYPFilm

Behance Network / My Creative Professional Platform

Twitter

ManuelSeixas.Imagekind.com

My Zazzle Panel


See more personalized gifts from Zazzle.

ManuelSeixas' Store

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

My Business Page - Join me

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

    The journey!

    Tuesday 6 May 2008

    UPDATING

    The film structure :

    -SUBJECT: EMOTIONAL ILLNESSES INTO THE COMMUNITYS,

    -
    DEPRESSION
    -STYGMA
    -ANXIETY
    -ISOLATION.


    -AIMS: BEHAVIOUR,


    -CHOICE and CONTROL
    -HEALTH and EMOTIONAL WELLBEING
    -QUALITY OF LIFE
    -MAKING A POSITIVE CONTRIBUTION
    -FREEDOM FROM DISCRIMINATION
    -ECONOMIC WELLBEING, and
    -SELF-RESPECT
    -PERSONAL DIGNITY .


    -MESSAGE: LOVE
    ,

    -GIVE YOURSELVE THE BEST
    -SELF-ESTIME
    -THINK

    -
    I believe, if you need to change, you have one single way: LOVE !
    Please, putting love first.

    Keep in touch...
    Posted by Picasa

    No comments:

    Labels